Saturday, January 28, 2012

654321

Six things I do before I fall asleep
1. Isya Prayer
2. Being online til I fall asleep.
3. Preparing books for the next day.
4. Imagining something.
5. Reading good novels or studying.
6. Praying for a cute dream.

Five places I want to visit
1. Paris
2. London
3. Tokyo
4. The Angel's Falls
5. Barcelona

Four things I'm wearing right now
1. Abdi love Jabar tee
2. Navy shorts
3. My lovely black wayfarer glasses.
4. Undies, for sure!!!

Three bands that I listen too often (Currently)
1. SMASH
2. SHANIA TWAIN
3. KATY PARY

Two things I want to do before I die
1. Bringing a real benefit for this whole world.
2. Living high with cool husband and lovely smart children.


One confession
1. I just wanna live, don't really care about the things that they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment